- 2024.02.19 Our representative and CTO were interviewed by "Engineer type" and talked about the background to the birth of ViXion01 and their thoughts on the technology.
- 2024.02.18 A purchase and usage review of ViXion01 was posted on ITmedia's PC USER_
- 2024.02.17 ViXion01 was introduced as the Tsutaya Home Appliances + Grand Prize on Mezamashi TV (Fuji TV) “Please Be a Reporter”
- 2024.01.09 ViXion01 Attends CES 2024: Redefining Clarity and Revolutionizing Eye Tech
- 2023.11.22 Autofocus eyewear "ViXion01" will be exhibited at CES2024, the world's largest tech event!
- 2023.11.20 Autofocus eyewear “ViXion01” will be permanently exhibited at Miraikan National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
Their thoughts on the development of “ViXion 01”
Technology x Design
for Social Innovation
Oki Sato × Akihiro Ito × Hideto Fujino × Seiichiro Nambu
Light the World
Light up your world.
See More, Enjoy More
with ViXion's Eyewear
Bring out and regain what you can see.
Adjust focus automatically
auto focus eyewear
ViXion01 is eyewear that helps resolve vision problems caused by overuse of the eyes and aging.
The shape of the lens changes instantly depending on the viewing distance, providing Seamless Focus, Near and Far..
In the "Trend Tamago" corner of the TV Tokyo series "World Business Satellite" program, we received the Toretama 2022 Annual Grand Prize out of approximately 80 nominations.
HOYA MW10 HiKARI
For those who have trouble seeing in the dark
"HOYA MW10 HiKARI" is a uniquely developed low-light, high-sensitivity compact camera that amplifies the slightest amount of light and can take photos in natural colors, and is installed within the head mount.
This is a scotopic vision support device that reproduces bright colors even in the dark by processing the image on a computer and projecting it onto a display in front of your eyes.
*This is different from a monotone night vision camera that uses infrared reflection.
*HOYA MW10 HiKARI is effective for people with central vision and night blindness (can see in bright places but has trouble in dark places).